Interchange list...heater control valve

I used to have several hundred heater valves some years ago and seem to
remember that 60 to 66 was the same, not sure, just a fading memory. What you
can do in the mean time is bypass the heater valve and run the hoses straight
from the heater box to the engine. Simple procedure till you get a valve if
you are really cold. You could also add a hand valve to stop the flow if you
are really too hot till you get a valve. Joe Machado