Can Anyone help with Dash lights? Part 2, sorry!

Can Anyone help with Dash lights? Part 2, sorry!

Wayne:
By Dash lights I'm assuming you mean the main instrument cluster (
speedo, alt, temp, fuel gauges) which are all part of the same cluster.
This cluster is lit by bulbs mounted in little black housings that twist
into a copper circuit board on the clusters back.1) From the front
remove all the "wood" trim.2) From behind, remove the speedo cable ( if
you remove the dash pad you may be able to reach it through the centre
speaker hole). 3) Remove the black hex head  ( maybe phillips) screws
holding in the cluster.4) Carefully remove the cluster and swap bulbs to
your hearts content. Replace the cluster in reverse order and you're
set.
Note: I can't remember if you need to remove the gear select needle as
well... If you do, it's just a matter of removing the set screw ( on the
column - just trace back on the needle and you'll see it)
  The A/C, Wiper, Defrost, Headlights and radio all have their own bulbs
in their own clusters - Just track down the orange wires to find them -
These bulb have blue rubber condoms on them that YOU MUST RE-USE or your
dash lights won't be that soothing blue / green colour that we all love.

That about covers it - if you have any more questions feel free to
contact me off list.

Matt (74&75 LeBarons, 77T&C, 85 Aries, 86 5th Ave)