Water Injection

Thanks for the replies to my enquiry about W.I.

>From what I hear, I guess it is not going to be the solution to reduced fuel
consumption on propane.Fortunately power loss is not a problem with a duel
fuel system since full power can be regained  by switching back to gasoline.

One of the difficulties with stretching propane performance and consumption
to it's limits is the need to compromise between the two fuels. Any
significant alteration in timing or air flow will have a negative effect when
running on gasoline. I am currently working on a simple vacuum operated air
flow controller which will give provide optimum air/ fuel ratios for both
fuels automatically.

Best wishes,

Tony V.