LIGHT up

A BIG discussion on the C-body list about our old, dim headlights (I only
read a little of it) about retro-fitting HIDs, HID look-a-likes, where to
get more power, etc., etc.

Here's my input to the discussion --- (I feel it's useful info here as well)

Hi guys (and gals)

In the latest issue of Mopar Muscle (March '02) on page 86 (Parts Dept. --
for you MM readers)

I quote --------

Night Lighters
Are your headlights as bright as they could be? Jacobs Electronics offers a
kit that will brighten your headlights by 42% over the OEM wiring. By
installing their relay system between the alternator and the headlights, the
voltage is increased. They have kits to fit both 2-light and 4-light
systems.
Contact Jacobs Electronics, Dept MPRM, 500 N. Baird St., Midland, TX 79701
or call (800) 627-8800

------ unquote

It seems to me a simple relay system would be better then trying to retro a
HID system (or facsimile of one)