of postcards and such

I have several Imperial Dealership postcards on my site.  Go to

http://www.58imperial.com/photoalbum

Yesterday, cruising e-bay in a desultory fashion I came across an auction
for a 1958 Imperial in Times Square, New York.  As I was there myself, less
than two weeks ago, and I have a passing interest in 58 Imperials, and the
auction had only seven minutes to go and no one else had made a bid, I
plumped to plunk down all of the minimum bid of $1.99 and promptly won the
auction.  The seller had failed to include a picture of the postcard but,
what the hell.  It may just turn out to be rather fabulous.  You never know.

Hugh