Scott's '59 Imperial

Scott, please keep us posted as to who finally gets your car, or maybe you could even send some photos so we can have them on the 1959 site. Your car is gorgeous, and I would like to know how you got the dash and steering wheel center in such good shape. My '59 has several cracks in the dash, and the center of the steering wheel has shrunk and pulled out of the chrome trim. These are my 2 biggest concerns in getting the interior back up to par. I would love to buy your car, but have a funny feeling that it will go way out of my price range in short order! Beautiful car, Bill Melichar