65 factory paint scheme?

I'm having a hard time researching what the original factory color options were for my 65 Le Baron. Am I not looking hard enough?  The original owner put a cheap and inferior white over red scheme on it in the early 80's (thank you Earl "I'll paint anything that moves for the dirt on your shoes" Schibe).
Thinking of keeping the white/red for the new paint job. Looks good with the red interior as well. Was that scheme an option for 65?

Was there a "flag color" for Chrysler (like Rolls Royce silver, Ferrari red, Bentley green, Cobra blue.....Yellow Cab? ....O.k. that last one was a joke man but you know what I mean).

I remember reading when I was little that W.P. Chrysler was driven around in an "Imperial Red" Imperial that was a company "show car".

Thanx
Johan
65 Le Baron in D.C.