Please WELCOME New Members, Marc Hampton and Wil Kirby (1964)

Please WELCOME New Members, Marc Hampton and Wil Kirby (1964)

New Subscriber(s): marc hampton and wil kirby
Email Address is: marc_hampton@xxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Palm Springs Ca.

Car(s) owned: 1964 imperial conv.gunmetal gray, red leather, white top.

Self-Introduction: I bought the 64, in Berkeley California in 1993, from two
guys in the
Calif. gay car club, which I'm also a member of.[Great autos of
yesteryear].From the day in 1963, when the car previewed, I was hooked. My
64 has the one essential option needed for Palm Springs,
AC. It also has power windows, but not vents, power seats.I have an
AM FM radio, with grill I have not installed yet.
Over the years I've replaced the frount end suspension, rear springs,
mufflers, plus got that essential AC working, [not an easy task].
I don't know what else to say, so I hope I'll be talking to somebody.