Testing the Supra/Budd Rotor Turns...

>Absolutely not.  The car rolled freely, with no pull
>on the steering wheel, and when the brakes were
>applied, the car stopped straight and true, with no
>noise, binding, sticking, or vibration.  I did a few
>hard stops from 40 mph to 0, and then put the car
>away.
Mike:
When you test your brakes at high speed, be aware of the following.  Your
Supra Rotor has more mass in it, and so higher thermal inertia.  In other
words, it will not heat up as fast as your budd.  The budd on the other
hand will cool faster when hot due its larger cooling passages and lower
thermal inertia.  When that happens, there may be differences in the
left-right brake torque so the car could start pulling.  On the other hand,
its possible/likely that the temperature of the lining is more important
than the temperature of the disk, in which case you will be fine...

I am anxious to hear about your little problems.  One of BB rotors is
warped, and I will have to change it.  I could use another spare budd I
have, but that is kin'o thin...
D^2