Looking for another car

My Father recently decided to become the caretaker for his parents, and as such, needs a large car to carry them about in. He doesn't care too much about gas mileage, but is concerned for safety, comfort and reliability. He would love to find a fuselage 4 door Imperial. He loves the look. Any ideas? I haven't found any near enough to look at. (Central Valley of California) Thank you

David C. Wilker, Jr. USAF (ret)
WEB PAGE:
Big Dave, the people's choice