My hopeless '83

By the way, I'm in Iowa where there is no inspection or emission law if
that helps for any advice on conversion from EFI. Apparently anything
goes. One working light on the front and one on the rear? No problem
here. Half a muffler, belching smoke, plastic taped over glassless
windows? You can drive around like that for years. Driver must be
straight looking white person, though. Sorry for venting.  -Steve in
IOWA (Idiots Out Wandering Around)