Supra Rotors, or 70s C Body spindles and rotors

Supra Rotors, or 70s C Body spindles and rotors

Hi Guys

I think I know where I can get a set of spindles from a 1974
newport for very cheap, or free, and I should be able to get
rotors, and calipers easily, right? Anyway, the only thing about
this conversion that could be good, OR bad is that my 67
imperial would then have different bolt patterns on the back,
and front so I would have to carry two spares, or convert my
rear end over two the other type bolt pattern too. Would it be
possible to swap the rear axle shafts between  a 74 newport, and
a 67 Imperial with a sure grip rear end so the front and back
would have the same bolt pattern.

The other solution would be to do the supra rotor conversion
that I understand someone on this list has already successfully
done. so, what should I do?

Tristan