Imperial sightings 58 & 59

I saw 2 Imperials today at the Barrett-Jackson auction in
Scottsdale, AZ. The 58 was a 4 door, butterscotch in color
was parked in one of the lots. It looked to be in pretty
decent condition.
The 59 was a red 2door. This one sold at the auction. This
one appeared quite original & very nice inside & out. It had
Washington state plates on it that read
"59   IMP"
There was quite an assortmant of other Mopars there, one in
particular that I liked was a 58 300-D convertable looking
nearly new that sold for $57,000. What a sight it was to see
the new owner get in & drive away. Wish it were me.
John