Suicide doors...

Mark McDonald wrote:

> If I missed this I'm sorry, but did Imperials ever have suicide doors?

I think all Imperials had suicide REAR doors from 1926 through 1942, but I'm
not sure what year they switched to front-hinged rear doors on sedans (maybe
for the 1949 models?).  Crown Imperials (limousines) had suicide rear doors
through 1954.  You can see plenty of examples in the Imperials by Year
section of the website.

Best Regards,

Mike Trettin
1956 Imperial Sedan, Turquoise