73 Brake Booster

I just replaced mine on the '73.

Cost:  $150 or so not counting core charge that got
refunded.  Two other parts houses quoted $175.

I was asked if it was pressed or held together with a
clamp (I had the clamp unit).

The clamp unit is like a gigantic hose clamp around
the largest part of the drum and is obvious if you
look at the unit.  Apparently there were 2 designs
offered and it seemed to make a difference, at least
to the reference book that my parts guy was looking
in.  He normally lets me know about
interchangeability.

--- David Sherratt <dave-tracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>