What would your Imperial cost now

Have you ever wondered what your Imperial would cost in todays dollars?
There are several web sites where you can type in any amount and the year
and it will calculate the current dollar equivilant.

Use any good search engine and type in inflation calculator.

I calculated cars, gas, oil, movies etc. for my early driving days
(1950's) and was surprised to find that most things are cheaper now when
compared to a percentage of average hourly wage.

4 - Toes