WELCOME, Texan Kurt Johnson (1967)

Subject: IML: Please WELCOME New Member, Kurt Johnson (1967)

> New Subscriber(s): kurt johnson
> Email Address is: kurtjohnson@xxxxxxxxxx
> Member Location: texas
>
> Car(s) owned: 1967 Crown Coupe
>
> Self-Introduction: KurtJohnson@xxxxxxxxxx

You know, a list like this could never have too many Texans.  There is a
good smattering of us, spread out across the state.  There were two good get
togethers last year, one In Dallas in the Spring, and another in San Antonio
in the fall.  I hope we can repeat both this year and build on the initial
success of both gatherings.

Hugh
San Antonio
58 4dr Southampton