interesting ebay sighting

        While snooping on ebay I found a 72 Chrysler wagon.. Ok, so you
        say " no big deal".. Welp, ladies and germs,, Look closely at
        the pic of the left front of the wagon.. There you will also
        notice there is a '62/'63 IMPERIAL  vert sitting in shopping
        plaza.. Looks like a very nice white vert with the goofy trunk
        lid, errr,, flight sweep I mean..     :)
                Robb

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=600796115&;
r=0&t=0

    ebay search    600796115