'60 Southampton for Sale

Hi List -

I got an email about this car from Mr. Coleman & may have photos next
week.  Contact Dick directly at his phone or email below!

"Through no fault of our own (except being parents), we have been
assigned the task of selling a 1960 4 door Imperial in remarkably good
shape.  It’s a remarkable 1960 4 door Southhampton hardtop.....it is
surely a “headsnapper". And though both the wife and I are tempted to
keep it, it's not realistic for us at this stage of our lives.

So far as our son tells us (guess by now you understand we've acquired
this through simply being parents of a young man who got in over his
head), nonetheless this gorgeous car deserves an appreciative audience.
We cannot attest to the actual mileage on the automobile, but no
question that the previous owners have cared for this automobile.  We
are led to believe through looking at old papers in glove box, that
indeed, this car spent its life in the Arizona area.  For the last
several years, it’s been in storage in Long Beach, california and in
order to drive it north here to Oxnard (Ventura county, California), we
were forced to face the issue of the brakes and spared no cost in having
the brake job addressed appropriately. Once safely transported up here
to its new home, we had the good fortune of meeting a '61 Imperial owner
who kindly referred us to an "expert" in classic car mechanical
maintanence and he gave it the "once over".......a tune up and declared
it in good shape.  This is a "see to believe" offering. Dick Coleman
(805)984-7741.  GR1OX@xxxxxxx"