JACKS ('61 vs. '63)

Hi Jim,

I just checked the photo of the '61 jack on ebay. It looks the same as my '62
jack.

My suggestion is - place your bid. If you win and it doesn't end up fitting
your '63, I'd be willing to eat my words and buy the jack from you.

By the way, beautiful '63 you have there! =8^)

Imperial Regards,

Jay Mc Kee
1962 Crown Southampton 4-door