Please WELCOME New Member, Mark Propst (1967)

Please WELCOME New Member, Mark Propst (1967)

New Subscriber(s):   Tim or Mark Propst
Email Address is: markpropst@xxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Gainesville GA

Car(s) owned:    67 Imperial Crown sedan ( customized ) Black black leather
/

Self-Introduction:    Let me just say first that of all the cars I have
owned over the past 30 years this 67 Imperial is by far the best built
(tightest) and most dependable car I have ever owned ! / Of course with some
small problems such as parts availabilty....Those darn disk brakes !!! and
those fragile window switches / I have owned this car for 6 years now and
after being a caddy man .....I must admit that now I am a mopar fanatic ! /
I also own a 67 coupe deville and the differance in quality when comparing
parts to parts ....Well just let me say you can't . I have vowed to myself
when the time comes to start selling off some of my toys my imperial will be
the last to go . If any of you guys out there have any modified Imperials
out there I would love to hear about them !