non-update on my '83

Thanks everyone for all the ideas on fixing my '83 EFI. The mechanic
won't get to it for a week or so but he's reading all the suggestions
people sent and he's going to look at the info on the Imperial Club
site. I'll let him work on the cars in the shop that people are really
waiting for rather than my Imperial which I don't want to drive on the
salty winter streets. If anyone has the URL to any other good sites on
EFI trouble shooting then please send them to me. In other news I saw an
"Imperial" today. A late model full size Chrysler zipped by me on the
highway and on the back was an Imperial nameplate just like on my '83
but this one was gold. This was near a small town with a big Chrysler
dealer. Not unusual to see '90s Imps in the area but this one looked to
be a 'wannabe' from the  '00s. -Steve Dennison