JACKS (bumpers compared '62 vs. '63)

Hi Denis,

I'm fairly certain that the '63 used a bumper that had round backup lights,
while the '62 had rectangular backup lights. Our '62s have a "gull-wing"
appearance around the license plate well, whereas the '63 had less curves.

Exhibit 'A':

http://www.imperialclub.com/YearbyYear/1963/SpottersGuide/Imp10.gif

Exhibit 'B':

http://www.imperialclub.com/YearbyYear/1963/SpottersGuide/imperial.jpg

It would be interesing to see if the '63 rear bumper would bolt on to the rear
of a '62. Has anybody tried this????

Imperial Regards,

Jay Mc Kee
1962 Crown Southampton 4-door