62 sighting/past 63

        Thanks Jay,,
        Gotta admit, I am not well versed on the early 60 Imperials.. When
        I was a tad younger < a million years ago> I used to have a '63
        LeBaron.. Was a four door, black w/ white interior.. Used to think
        it was sooo kewl.. Kinda like having a mafia staff car.. Sometimes
        I wish that car still exsisted.. *sigh*.. Well, we all were young
        once.. No, the car is no longer.. Yes, you can shoot me, and put me
        outta your missery...  :)
                Robb

At 03:35 PM 1/23/02 EST, you wrote:
>Hi Robb, gang,
>
>Pretty cool. Thanks for sharing. I love finding Imperials wherever I can,
and it's especially fun to spot them from a distance or as in this case
>"in the background".
>
>If someone hasn't already confirmed it for you, it's a '62. The '63
Imperials went with a entirely new rear bumper as well as back window
glass. (on the hardtops) Both were used for one year only.