WELCOME New Member, Mark Propst (1967)

Hi Mark

I have a heavily modified 67 imperial lebaron 4 door hardtop.
the interior has been completly striped, and I made a custom
dash out of mahogany I am planning to install a 4 speed manual
transmission as soon as I can find one. The car has been
lightened by over 1000 pounds total. I'm going to strip the
vinyl roof off when I get around to it, because it's shot, and I
hate vinyl roofs anyway. I'm planning on installing dual 4
barrels, and possibly later a blower, or fuel injection or mabie
even both, I'll see how it goes. I might also consider
installing a mopar crate hemi sometime in the future.

What have you done to your imperial?

Tristan