Pair of 56 Imperials for sale

I saw this ad in Round-up magazine today,these are not my cars,and this is all the info I have: Two 1956 Imperials,Black tudor h/t,wire wheels,the other is white 4dr stored inside 20 yrs,not running,serious callers only. $6500 pair 314-487 3073 St.Louis,Mo.

Chris
72 Lebaron
71 Lebaron retired to the barn due to extreme rust
65 Sport Fury Convertible (future project)
several Dodge Chargers in various stages of decay