2002 Midwest Imperial Meet, June 8-9

Winter is finally STARTING here in the Midwest (it was in the 60's here in
Iowa this past weekend!), but Spring will be here before you know it, which
means it's time to start making plans to attend the largest and finest
all-Imperial meet in all of fly-over country!  (Note how tactfully I
excluded the Anniston Imperial/Packard and California statewide meets :-) )

Thanks to a timely reminder from Wayne Jorgensen, I have updated the
information page for this year's meet with the Events section of the
website.  Please go to:
http://www.imperialclub.com/Events/Midwest02/index.htm

for more information.  We expect a great turnout this year, so I hope anyone
within 500 miles of southeast Iowa will consider taking a road trip they'll
never forget!

Please write and let me know if you plan to attend, and what car you'll be
bringing--Christine is planning to make customized goodie bags for all who
attend.

Mike Trettin
1956 Imperial Sedan, Turquoise