Shriner car

Hey everybody!

Yes, the Shriner's car on eBay was Norm's and, for a short while longer, is
mine.

After a lot of soul searching (and crying and more crying), I've decided to
sell "Bubbles."  I'm opening a business in March and I can't justify the
"boarding school" costs until I get my business on its feet.  I wish there
was another way.  I can only hope that I can get an option to buy "bubbles"
back in a year or so.  I really want her to go to someone who'll appreciate
her (and completely berate anyone who has the unmitigated gall to call her
an impala!)  If you know of a deserving soul, please have them email me
directly.  For the right person and situation, I'd be happy to end the
aution early.

I'm probably alone here, but for me the 66 is the most beautifully designed
and built car on the road. I get such a kick out of being the "I never seen
a car like that before" guy. Bubbles makes everyone here in the land of
leased german cars and suv's pay attention.  I drove her in a local parade
called the King Mango Strut.  I spent most of the day smiling widely as the
Caddilac guys stood by and watched everyone else pay attention to my girl.
You should have been there!  It was a great day.

I'm picking her up tomorrow for our last few days together before I say
goodbye.  Tomorrow is polish and wax day, Thursday is interior day. Starting
Friday, we're going for a nice drive up the coast along A1A.  If any of the
other FL people are around Friday, Saturday or Sunday, email me and let's
meet up.  I'd like to give her a warm send off.

With or without an Imperial, I'll be around.

Wish me luck (on the auction but more importantly the new business).

Javier Reynaldos
Miami Shores, Fl