Please WELCOME New Member, Eugene Studey (1967)

Please WELCOME New Member, Eugene Studey (1967)

>New Subscriber(s): eugene studey
>Email Address is: flowermill111277@xxxxxxxxx
>Member Location: upstate south carolina
>
>Car(s) owned: 1967 chrysler imperial convertible
>
>Self-Introduction: My daughter is posting this for me as I have not joined
>the computer world as of yet. I restored my imperial 12 years ago. It is
>baby blue with white leather interior and a white top. I use it almost daily
>to go to the swim program at the YMCA and to Physical Therapy /I am 78 and
>suffered a paralizeing stroke shortly after restoring my car. I am so
>thankful that I can put it to good use. I am offered $$$$$$ almost daily ,
>but wont sell. If anyone of you live in the greenville, spartanburg area of
>SC , I would love to talk to you.

Welcome to the mailing list, Eugene!

East of you, in my boyhood home of Wilmington, NC, there's
a white '68 Imperial convertible (same as your car except
for cosmetic differences).  My father still lives there,
and he recently saw that car, coincidentally, in a YMCA
parking lot.

Anyway, bravo on your decision to keep your Imp!  But if
you ever do decide to sell it after all, I'm sure you'll
find some takers among our subscribers here.  Hmm, I could
drive it to my parents' house from your place.  ("Hi, Mom
and Dad, I'm here for a surprise visit!  Oh, and by the way,
you know that side of the garage where there's a ping pong
table that nobody uses anymore?")

Tim Klein
'67 Crown 4-door hardtop, haze green
Plano, Texas