67-68 door interchange

I'm pretty sure they would, but the location of the exterior trim is
different.  In '67, there is a long slender body molding or "spear" that
runs the length of the car in the center of a little trough, for lack of
a better word, that also runs the length of the body.  On the '68 there
are two pieces of trim that are mounted on the highest edges, or the
"lips" of the same trough.  So, depending on which way you were going
(67 to 68, or vice versa), you would have to fill in some holes.

Also, the door handle trim is a little different.  On the '67 it's
simulated wood on the grip, in '68 it's brushed aluminum (or
stainless?).  That's pretty minor.  As for the inside, there are some
minor differences in the door panels but I'm %99 sure the doors would
interchange otherwise.

MM