Please WELCOME New Member, Jim Healey (1956)

Please WELCOME New Member, Jim Healey (1956)

New Subscriber(s): Jim Healey
Email Address is: jimpah@xxxxxxx
Member Location: Monterey-Salinas  in California

Car(s) owned: 1956Southampton 4dr hardtop ( cloud white over regimental red)

Self-Introduction: Dad was Chrysler-Plymouth dealer l936-1959. I acquired
car in 1981988 from a retired United Airlines pilot. Redid upholstery in
1993.     Have belonged to the No. Cal. Imperial Owners Club since 1988. The
automotive clearing house estimates that there are just 18 of these cars
still registered in the world.  Car is all original with grey and white
leather interior. It needs apaint job and radio repair. I'd appreciate any
references of shops to handle these improvements. Thanks.did upholstery in
1993