Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2002 9:42 PM
Subject: IML: Old tail light lenses

Thanks Anthony for sending me to Old Car Lens .com. I was able to find the bullet lenses for my 1959 Crown, and ordered 2 of them. It was a great site for anyone needing Imperial Tail light, or in many cases back up light lenses! I love the Imperial mailing list! With everyone's help my 59 coupe is rapidly beginning to take on a truly regal look once again. Bill Melichar 1959 Crown Coupe