can we take the old car issue to the salon

can we take the old car issue to the salon

Hi all....

I know youd expect me to be the last person to take a stance like this...and
this proposed bill does interest me very very much, today old cars -
tomorrow what??
Can we take this to the salon, since it does merit more discussion and we
could perhaps benefit from really going into the probabilities and realities
of such things....but lets do it now before it grows and grows and
grows....remember being here around the last elections?

Thanks for considering it

Mikey
62 Crown Coupe