Please WELCOME New Member, Nathan Downs (1974)

Please WELCOME New Member, Nathan Downs (1974)

New Subscriber(s): Nathan Downs
Email Address is: elcaminoss400@xxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Lebo KS

Car(s) owned: 1974 Chrysler Impterial Lebaron 2-door hardtop (blue interior)
(light blue paint white vinal top)

Self-Introduction: I was reading in the classified section in the newspaper
and saw the car for sale. The guy that was selling it only wanted $600
because he didn't need the car anymore. I then decided that I had to save
the car before someone else got it. (Many people in my area have used
imperials in demolation derbys) So consequently you don't see very many on
the road where I live. When I went to look at the car it had some rust in
the trunk and part of the vinal top had torn off.  There was also some rust
in the rear panels behind the tires. I am now in the process of gradually
restoring the car.