Mark and Lilly Pappas's yellow Imperial1965 pictures

Mark and Lilly Pappas's yellow Imperial1965 pictures

Hi All,
    I just wanted to let you know thanks to Mark and
Lilly Pappas's  Special order Dafodil yellow 65
Imperial is now online.  You can check it out at;
http://www.imperialclub.com/YearbyYear/1965/Pappas/index.htm
Enjoy!
Jeff Ingraham