Transporters

I just took delivery on my new 1981 Midnight Blue/Wht leather coupe.  Shipped from SC to WI by Able Auto Transport in Iowa.  They picked up on the date promised, delivered in 8 days with no damage, and beat the lowest quote with a written (not phone) contract.  Email replies were very prompt.  All in all, I was very satisfied.

I'm in process of fine-tooth-combing my new Imperial, waiting for plates and insurance.  But this should be a great summer!

Dave Morrison
81 Imperial
82 FS