iml apology

to all members,
     please accept my apologies to you all. our AOL account was recently
compromised and several unsavory emails were sent out under our screen name.
i don't know where or what  was sent, but understand they have the flag  ,"
this is mandy" and "you've got pictures" please discard any emails from my
screen name sent between 2-10 and 2-13.
     i would never send or have any thing to do with the kind of subject
matter that was sent. i apologize for any ill feelings or discomfort this may
have caused.
sincerely mark truman