1978 New Yorker Brougham For Sale

 Hello fellow IML members,
          I have a very nice 78 NYB for sale. Spinnaker White, 4 Door, 33,000
original miles. 440TNT Runs well. Tranny may need adjustment as it hesitates
when first starting out. Very small rust spot on lower passenger's quarter.
Interior is Golden Fawn button tufted leather and is perfect with everything
operational and functioning. Air conditioning works but does need a recharge.
Car is located in Adams, Mass. in the Northwestern part of the state. If
anyone is interested I can be contacted at (413) 749-0007 or at
bckmn@xxxxxxx   Thanks..........Glenn Degere