Hi, Mike
 I used Calfornia Car Cover
        9525 Desoto Ave.
        Chatsworth,CA 91311
     1 818 998 2100
     1 818 423 5525
 Fax 1 818 998 2442
 www.calcarcover.com

They fitted a custom cover for my '55 Limo...the material I selected was their
'wind, tear, fade, and everything else proof material. which seems so far to be
true ... but their custom fit was not perfect ... it's acceptable ... but not
perfect ...!
George ...'with the soon to be beautiful '55/'56 Limo's'

--

Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift ideas. Experience
the convenience of buying online with Shop@xxxxxxxx!

http://webmail.netscape.com/