Seventy Years of Chrysler

The stuff  around the car looks like it probably cotton, something you see a lot
of here in Arizona. I have the book, but no scanner. This book has a good amount
of info in it & is well worth its price. It took me a long time to find a copy,
but after I found one, they seemed to start appearing fairlt often as you said
on ebay. My copy looks like it just came off of the press & I paid under $30.00
for it.
John