Patch Panels: How do we get them made?

Comment below:

Subject: IML: Patch Panels

> Hi Kerry
>      Can I get in line now to order patch panels for my 62 conv?
>   But seriously, does anyone have good panels that I can make a mold from
> and then maybe make a short run of them. Does anyone else need them for a
> 62 rear quarters and lower rear of the front fenders? Let me know and I
> will see if I can figure out how to make them.
>     Thanks
>     Allan R 62 conv sitting lonely and waiting
>     BANDMGRINDING@xxxxxxxx
Hello Gang;
 This is excellent, at least we are talking about making patch panels. The
next question is how we could we have them produced in some quantity with
some reasonable quality control, like having the proper curves and creases.
We all know that these sorts of parts are available for Chebbies and Furds
but did you also realize that you can get them for Studebakers? I think that
we as Imperialists are somewhat behind the curve in this area which is odd
considering how few parts cars, with good panels, are actually available to
harvest them from.
 Is there anyone our there that can think of a company that could produce a
series of, say floor panels, for the 1957 to 66 body shells for starters?
The reason I would suggest this is the fact that it would be a part that
would be needed by the greater number of  Imperial owners. Another set of
panels that would be of interest would be the ones for the trunk floors of
the same period.
  You may be asking what about the pre-1957's and the post 1966's? If you
figure it out the Imperials from those periods effectively used the same
body shells as their Chrysler cousins and in some cases used the same
external sheet metal. On my car, which is a 1954, I could effectively use
90% or more of the sheet metal parts of a regular Chrysler so any patch
panel made for a Chrysler will work with my model of car, inside or out. The
same is probably true for the 1955-56 cars but I believe that the 1967 and
newer models would likely need special exterior patch panels from your basic
New Yorker.
Best Regards
Arran Foster
1954 Imperial Newport
Needing A Left Side Taillight Bezel and other trim parts.