67 windshield

I don't believe the Crown and LeBaron shared the same windshield, since they
had different rooflines.  I believe the LeBaron and the sedan shared the same
windshield, but not the Crown.  The roof of the LeBaron & the sedan was
slightly taller than the Crown.  I know this resulted in different side glass,
and I would think the windshield was also different.  But I've never tried to
swap a windshield b/n a Crown and a LeBaron, so I am not %100 sure.

At any rate, I am pretty sure the windshield for a 67 sedan will not fit a 67
convertible.  It will be a few inches too tall.