Please WELCOME a NEW member Robert Cailouet (61 hdtp)

Please WELCOME a NEW member Robert Cailouet (61 hdtp)

New Subscriber(s): Robert Caillouet
Email Address is: ccaillou@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Houma,LA

Car(s) owned: '61 4-door hard top (black) just bought and in process of
restoring

Self-Introduction: I bought a 1961 4-door hard top from a junk yard and I
would really like any body and every body's opinion on restoring process.
Please fell free to send me any info that ya'll may have. This is my first
project. I NEED HELP!  Thank you. ROBERT CAILLOUET