81-83 Imp speed senor

The sensor is not whether the dashes are digital or
not. Dodge Trucks never had digital dashes, however
the gauges were converted from cable driven
speedometers to electronic driven speedometers. Thus
the electronics need a speed sensor to tell the needle
to move, which the sensor happens to be interchangable
with the Imperial sensor.