Please WELCOME Nate Parker (60 hdtp),and Robert Cailouet (61 hdtp)

Please WELCOME Nate Parker (60 hdtp),and Robert Cailouet (61 hdtp)

Welcome,guys,to our Club,

Congrats on your Imperial purchases.

To find parts,check the Imperial Classifieds. I have had good luck posting
Parts Wanted ads,and looking thru the Parts for Sale ads.
Here is the link: http://www.imperialclub.com/classifieds/index.htm

Ebay Motors is a good parts source also...along with many others.

There are many owners of '60s and '61's on this List that might be able to
help with some x-tra parts too.

Again,welcome aboard.

Steve from Albany,N.Y.
'75 Imp 4dr <--Dk-Br...Dk-Br leather,tan v-top.
'79 440 powered 35 ft RV
New Subscriber(s): Nate Parker
Email Address is: natep1231@xxxxxx
Member Location: Connecticut

Car(s) owned: 1960 LeBaron hardtop (black with red leather)

Self-Introduction: My name is Nate and I just bought a 1960 LeBaron. I love
the car and I plan to restore it to original condition. I just need help
finding parts that can't be found in an auto parts store, (i.e. trim, door
panels, etc.) I would appreciate any help I could get.

New Subscriber(s): Robert Caillouet
Email Address is: ccaillou@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Houma,LA

Car(s) owned: '61 4-door hard top (black) just bought and in process of
restoring

Self-Introduction: I bought a 1961 4-door hard top from a junk yard and I
would really like any body and every body's opinion on restoring process.
Please fell free to send me any info that ya'll may have. This is my first
project. I NEED HELP!  Thank you. ROBERT CAILLOUET