How to send pics of our cars to OIC

> Who can I email pictures of my car to and what would
> be the desired size of the picture?
>

> Chad
> 1973 Imp
> 1966 Galaxie 500XL

Carl, I am reposting your question.  You may have received an off list
reply, but I hope a general answer exists.  I send my stuff to some rather
overloaded individuals.  I seem to recall there is someone in charge of the
1973 page.  If there isn't, maybe you could volunteer.  I ain't trying to
pressure you.  I'd like for everyone to se the answer because, as far I am
concerned, the best thing about our site, the Online Imperial Club, is
pictures of our cars.  The ads and other stuff are fine.  Lord knows, I have
sent my share, but the cars we own, the cars we are preserving,  are really
what this list and the site should be about.  I think the hour of my 73s
resurrection may be closer to hand than anytime in the last few years, with
the return to the museum of the man who guided me through the early day of
getting the 58 running.  I'm keen to see if a 73 can be as much fun as a 58.
Maybe it'll be fun to go finless.

Hugh