1965 Imperial leather seats

Nobody I am aware of makes kits for Imperial
upholstery.  Gary Goers may make one up for you, but he
normally only does 300 kits, and you shouldn't be in any
hurry.  That Plum leather has got to be very lovely, so
I hope it doesn't get switched to another color.

I've worked with Keleen Leathers in Illinois to match
the white pearlescent and silver blue pearlescent
leathers, so they can help anyone in need there.  I
believe a few members have bought the white from them
and are happy with the match.  I plan to work with them
again to match the metallic red for my '65 Crown coupe
and '66 conv.  I'll let the list know when that happens
as we can get a better price on the hides if we order a
large run.  Also, on a large enough run, they will do
vat-dyed, rather than spray-dyed.

Keleen Leathers can be reached at 708-409-9800, speak to
Linda.

Cheers,
Roger Irland