1965 Purple Leather Interior Kits./heater core

1965 Purple Leather Interior Kits./heater core

Thanks for the replies, wow, ouch,ugh! Not necessary in that order! If it is 900.00 a seat I guess it is time to break out my Grandfather's ol' upholstry Singer and teach myself how to use it! I hope that the leads for the heater core (1965 with air) are a little less expensive. PS If I do learn how to use my Grandfather's machine I will let you guys know! Thanks Thad