58 Steering Box & Pump Rebuild Kits?

Your shop manual will tell you if it's the coaxial
steering.  I'm pretty sure it is.  I know 56 had it
and i think it went all the way to the 60's.

My 54 had two styles of power steering.  the Limos had
coaxial and the customs had "Internal Oil Passage"
power steering.  Having rebuilt mine and replaced all
14 "O-rings" I can say with some certainty that it is
a Bit-- to repair.  Hopefully the coaxial is easier.
The repair kit doesn't have that many parts, seals, or
Orings in it.
Kerryp