Please WELCOME a New member Maurice Bellevile 67 Sedan

Please WELCOME a New member Maurice Bellevile 67 Sedan

Maurice,
Welcome to a wonderful group of people! I previously owned a '67 Crown 4 dr.
Hardtop- Cinnamon Gold with black top and interior. Absolutely fabulous car.
I still have a shop manual for that car along with one of the original sales
brochures and a pair of 10K White Gold plated keys with the Imperial logo
and a matching key fob. If you are interested in purchasing these items,
email me at PublicServant1@xxxxxxx and we can talk. Congratualations on
purchasing such a fine automobile.
Randy
1973 Imperial LeBaron 4drHT